Sunday, September 24, 2006

School Begins...

...not really...

Well today is sunday and tomorrow school starts for the americans, but the funny thing is I don't have any classes on monday so it starts tuesday for me. So here are the things going on, have handed in CVs and applications for multiple jobs and nothing back yet but it is ok it has only been a few days. A huge group of Iranians have moved in to the manor house that shall be interesting as America and Iran are alittle at odds right now. It should be a learning experience. I have been reading a sweet book, and so far I am 200 pages into it, in one day of reading. I went to the city center today and friday and it was sweet. This phone place has a great deal for phones. Here it is...

-Free receiving of calls and text (actually for every minute of talking after a received call you get 5pence put into your account, 2 pence after every text.) It is crazy. They pay you!
- All talk between those users is free the program is called '3'.
- it is a camera phone video and photo
- it is also pay as you go! so no plan, and when people call me from home it doesn't cost me anything, it actually gives me more money to call out
- it is 60 pounds which is roughly 120$, but they also give you 30pounds of minutes when you sign up, so it is 30pounds for the phone, 30 for the minutes, Marc would love this haha

So any way. I need to save a bit to buy it, but I think I am going to get it. I am going to go find some new brits and say hi, everyone have a great day.

-Bless ya
-Mike

No comments: